Tuesday, September 30, 2008

100 Things............

1. We believe in Family.
2. We belive in God, but we don't go to church.
3. I HATE housework.
4. So does Matt.
5. We never make our beds.
6. Matt is very into sports.
7. He coaches 8th grade football.
8. They are 2-2 so far this season.
9. Trentyn loves to play soccer and gets mad when his teams loses.
10. He plays on a league that doesn't keep score!
11. Justyn tries to be just like Trentyn.
12. Most of the time he just beats him up.
13. Matt and I fight over stupid things.
14. I think we do it so that we can make-up :).
15. The Irish name is more a lifestyle for us.
16. St. Patricks Day is the biggest day of the year for the family.
17. We always say "I Love You" when we leave.
18. Never going to bed mad is a goal I will spend every day of my life trying to keep.
19. Trentyn and Justyn have to watch a movie while laying in bed, in order to fall asleep.
20. Matt has to sleep in total darkness.
21. I have nightlights all over the house.
22. We comprimise alot.
23. We have a hard time sticking to a budget.
24. We LOVE the Dallas Cowboys.
25. Our wedding colors were blue, white, and silver in honor of them.
26. We watch alot of movies.
27. Mostly comedies.
28. Dumb and Dumber is our Favorite.
29. We always cut our own Christmas Tree.
30. It's really hard when you are 8 months pregnant.
31. Matt works in a gravel pit.
32. I can't stand the feel of dirt on my hands.
33. The boys would live in the mud if you would let them.
34. We have cold cereal for breakfast 6 days a week.
35. We go to Mcdonalds for breakfast every Sunday.
36. Our calandar is currently still in the month of January.
37. I own about 20 cookbooks, but only know how to make about 5 dishes.
38. I have to call Mom each time to ask how to make it.
39. We own 3 four wheelers yet can't seem to find time to ride.
40. Justyn is the toughest kid you will ever meet.
41. Trentyn is the biggest woos.
42. We all want to be healthy and in shape.
43. We talk about it while we are watching T.V.
44. Our families live here in town, but we hardly see them.
45. We like spending time outside in the evenings right after the lawn gets mowed.
46. Kissing in the pouring rain is VERY romantic.
47. Trentyn and I are fascinated with tornados.
48. I always wear my hair up in a ponytail.
49. Matt likes it down.
50. I do the boys and Matts haircuts myself.
51. Matt usually calls my Mom to fix his.
52. Odd socks are the most irritating thing in my life.
53. We have an engine block in our dining room.
54. It has been there for 2 years.
55. We subscribe to six different magazines a month.
56. About two of them get read.
57. Trentyn can build anything you can think of out of legos.
58. Justyn destroys it just as fast.
59. Fiji is the only brand of bottled water I will drink.
60. We only decorate for Halloween and Christmas.
61. I always go overboard on it.
62. Trentyn always has a nightmare on Halloween night.
63. We never go out to the show.
64. We always wait and rent the movie later.
65. We only eat white bread.
66. Some day we hope to own a home.
67. We like all kinds of music.
68. I used to play the piano.
69. One day I would like to have one.
70. We try to be good examples to our kids.
71. I always have my fingernails done.
72. Matt lets me because he likes it when I scratch his back.
73. Trentyn likes his belly scratched.
74. Justyn doesn't like to be touched.
75. Popcorn is the best when followed by a glass of peppermint hot chocolate.
76. Always around my moms table with my sisters.
77. Our families are so important to us.
78. Some of them are so WIERD though.
79. My kids don't appreciate a perfect summer lunch.
80. Cheese sandwich, dill pickles, and chocolate milk.
81. Trentyn is always pretending to be a superhero of some kind.
82. Justyn is always a puppy dog.
83. We always eat dinner in the front room.
84. Our walls are covered with pictures of the kids.
85. I keep all our important dates on sticky notes.
86. We miss alot of appointments.
87. Sometimes I wish I had girls that would play "sis".
88. When my sisters and I get together we usually just laugh alot.
89. With Matts family we play cards.
90. Canasta anyone??
91. Matt has been to two NFL games.
92. I hope to go to one someday.
93. Our kids will always come first.
94. We try and keep in touch with old friends.
95. I try to be a good wife and mother.
96. Matt tells me often that I am.
97. We love spending time together.
98. Our kids are spoiled cuz Matt and I have a hard time telling them no.
99. We belive in for better or worse.
100. We love each other.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I loved reading your list! There were a few things about the boys that I never knew!

Sarah and Trevor said...

awesome! I'm glad you have a blog now!! Some new things I didn't know either! Hopefully you'll be better at keeping your blog updated than I am.