Monday, February 11, 2013

I can do this!!!!

So apparently I have already been slacking on my resolution to keep this blog updated :( However I have started new things since then as well. This has got to be one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.....I got this right?? I am giving up two of my favorite things and this is unbelievable hard!!!
It has been 3d:2h:34m:12s since I have had one.....i feel like my head is gonna explode and I just don't feel quite right. The second one is much harder......
It has been 34H:48M:27S since I had one of these. I feel like my chest is collapsing and I am on edge. I feel like I am gonna die!! Just another hard thing right?? Not sure how this is gonna work out but surely can't be the death of me right?? However I have come to this conclusion..... I GOT THIS!!!

2 comments:

Sarah and Trevor said...

You are awesome! You can do it.. I believe in you!! It won't kill you to quit, but it might if you don't. Just remember that. If you have a craving for something, just come to my house and we'll eat chocolate together!! Good luck.

Natalie said...

You totally got this! I'm proud of you! :)