Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Do Superhero's really wear capes??

So, these last few weeks I have been really bad about updating. Too much to do to get ready for the new baby. However, my family has done some fun things together and they never cease to amaze me with the things that they do. Sometimes I am close to a heart attack watching what the boys will do, yet they pull it off and come away feeling VICTORIOUS!!

I am always so proud of the things that they do. They are constantly doing things for me lately and making me laugh.

My husband is always goofing around and trying to make sure that I don't get to down trodden as I count the final days til the baby comes. My boys (Matt included) are my hero's.


So, do hero's wear capes? I know that mine don't, and rarely do they wear shirts as well. They don't have secret identities. Everyone knows who they are, but I bet very few know how much they do and what they mean to me. They way they "save" me all the time and constantly remind me of the important things in life. Money and possesions may come and go, but for me, the HERO'S make it all worth while.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

This is such a sweet post! Not going to lie, I teared up just a little.. Can't wait to see you all this weekend! :)

Valerie said...

Your family is so dang cute!!! I miss not getting to see you guys all the time!