Friday, October 8, 2010

Scary Times Ahead......

It is near approaching one of our favorite holidays of the year. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! As a child I used to dream and think all year of what I would dress up as for the cureent candy fest. I would change my mind several times and usually for the last time about 3 days before the event. I never thought about it or realized it, but I am sure that it drove my mother CRAZY, as she always sewed or homemade our costumes. Three days is not much time to make a dress, hat, gown, cape, mask,or anything else we needed. Now as a mother of 3 I am beginning to realize the stress that goes into Halloween costumes. It really makes me appreciate the effort and the late nights that my Mom used to put in on my behalf. I was several princesses or queens, a couple witches,
a hobo, rainbow bright,
dorothy,
and tons of others that I can't even remember.

So in short....I made the boys choose something and stick with it!! The easiest by far was Kadyn since he really doesn't have a choice and can't dislike what I pick! So for this year we have decided to go with the classic Batman(Justyn)
a puppy dog(Kadyn), and for Trentyn....Zorro!!

So to all you parents out there who are stressing out over costumes and candy and children....I laugh in the face of stress!! For here it is....23 days before the big evening....and I am totally prepared!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Way to plan ahead! I need to think of something for Zeniff and I to be. Any ideas?