Monday, May 24, 2010

Missing my Baby.......

As a Mother of 3 children, I find that my life nothing short of CRAZY most of the time. However, the small moments when my children bring me a weed, or a rock that they found, or when they bring a cold drink from the fridge, and most especially the times they fall asleep next to me on the couch and snuggle with me til I carry them to bed. Those are the moments that I look forward to and get thru the times when I just wanna pull my hair out. Even though I love every moment with my children sometimes I wish I could just have a small break. Well, that opportunity presented itself this weekend. Trentyn was invited to go stay with Uncle Alan and Aunt Linda at their house down in Cedar City. So, we packed his bag and loaded him up in the car and off he went with a smile, a high five, and a little wave. However, 3 days later I am really missing my oldest son!! I don't realize how much he does for me or how much his little smart allec quips always make me laugh.



I even kinda miss his attitude :) He will be there for 2 more days and will be coming home sometime Wednesday evening. I didn't realize how much I would miss him while he was gone.




Perhpas 7 is too young to leave home for 5 days, or perhaps I am just too attached to let go for even 5 days. I miss you Trentyn and can't wait to see you again on Wednesday. Hope you are having TONS of fun!! XOXO

1 comment:

Levi and Cassie Mallory Family said...

I totally understand where you are coming from. I have a hard time letting Michael spend one night at g-ma's and it's just across the street.