Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Christmas

I know that I am way behind on my blog and for those of you that "follow" me I apologize. This is one of my Resolutions and I am only about 3 weeks behind schedule. I want to create at least 2 posts a month to keep everyone updated on our little family and our projects and it will give me something positive and productive to do :) This year for Christmas we had to change our schedule around due to Matts work schedule. So, to start things off the boys wrote letters to Santa asking him if there was anyway he could come early so that their Dad could be a part of hanging stockings and waking up to presents. Lucky for us he replied and surprised us with a visit on the 22nd of Dec.
The boys are very into Legos this year and that seemed to be a trend for any and all gifts they recieved. Both from Santa and Mom and Dad. This was their big gift from Santa this year.....
Matt had his last day of rotation at work on Thursday so we finally got to open our presents on Dec 27. Grandpa Tim also came down that night and spent our Christmas with us. He also brought Legos!! All in all it was a great Christmas this year.

No comments: